- Please check this website or the Midland ACS Facebook page for program updates and to see where the centennial exhibit travels. It will soon be installed at the Central Michigan University Museum!
- FREE hands-on teacher workshops compliant with current standards are possible upon request.
- “Scientific Wonder and Artful Genius” programs have provided free hands-on STEAM experiences for Delta College’s Possible Dream students.
- We have collaborated with Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts for camps, workshops, and merit badge programs.
- Our members support teachers as part of the “Science Coaches” program.
- Our science cafes and summer camps offer science information and application opportunities with interactive experiences.
- Kids’ Day at the Midland Mall offers hands-on science in a walk-by format. This event usually takes place in January.
- Chemists Celebrate Earth Week activities usually include a K-12 Illustrated Poem Contest on the yearly theme, seminars, and a public expo focused on eco-friendly services, activities, and businesses.
- River Days in Midland include interactive activities and give-aways at the ACS booth. (This usually takes place in August.)
- National Chemistry Week is typically celebrated with a community event, another Illustrated Poem Contest, and activities around the yearly theme. (This event takes place in the fall.)